As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA) is Visa's consulting division, serving Visa's clients (including card issuers, acquirers & merchants) & solving their strategic problems focused on improving performance & profitability. Drawing on our expertise in strategy consulting, payments, data analytics, marketing, operational & macroeconomics, VCA drives high impact & tangible financial results. In Asia Pacific (AP), VCA has geographically focused teams & the Center of Excellence (COE) team which provides expertise in specific industry or functional verticals (Digital, Risk, Business Solutions & Acquiring)
Some things you might work on as Visa Consulting & Analytics Intern include:
- Contribute to the delivery of consulting projects, ensuring that tasks are performed to a high standard, consulting methodologies are applied & project milestones are met.
- Support project teams by gathering, synthesizing & summarizing relevant data & information to inform consulting project work.
- Contribute to the development & maintenance of the project plan, scoping documents, final deliverables & may have full responsibility for project plans for smaller, discrete projects.
- Partner with stakeholders across other functional areas (e.g., product, marketing, risk, innovation) to execute projects in ways that leverage the breadth & depth of Visa's resources
- Liaise with clients to ensure their requirements have been captured & documented & that they are satisfied throughout the project lifecycle.
- Develop & deliver reports & presentations to communicate recommended approaches.
- Students pursuing a Bachelor's or Masters Degree with a graduation date in 2020 or later
- Be available to pursue a Summer internship (May to July) or Semester long internship (July/August to December)
- Excellent communication, story-telling & presentation skills
- Fluency in Vietnamese,Bahasa Indonesia or Korean language is a plus
- Exceptional analytical skills, with the ability to process & summarize large amounts of data into key strategic insights
- Strong team player with a willingness to collaborate across levels & functional experts
- Strong multi-tasking skills & ability to adapt
- Good problem solving capability & an ability to demonstrate passion for solving client centric problems
- Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint
- An affinity for payments technology & its future
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.