CommerceHub Engineering is searching for an exceptional project manager to join our growing team. This is a high impact position where you will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of several, concurrent projects.
To be successful in this role, you must be a highly-organized individual who values emotional intelligence & understands the importance of strong relationships. Excellent communication & execution skills, as well as the ability to influence key stakeholders without disrupting roadmaps or burning bridges, will be essential. In addition, you must be someone who enjoys identifying & driving ways for us to improve continuously as an organization.
- You will lead & coordinate across several, cross-functional teams to deliver challenging, high impact, high visibility projects on schedule:
- Quickly coming up to speed on our lean & agile development process
- Establishing positive relationships with diverse stakeholders who are critical to the success of your projects
- Resolving scheduling conflicts & providing scheduling alternatives
- Identifying potential roadblocks, gaps, risks, & proactively mitigating them
- Balancing the need for timely release of key project dependencies with minimizing disruption to other teams aggressive roadmaps
- Shepherding projects through release to production while ensuring our quality & compliance standards are met
- You will also help define & implement ongoing project management framework, process, & reporting enhancements.
- B.S. in a STEM major or equivalent experience
- 3+ years managing software projects, or equivalent experience
- Experience working cross-functionally & understanding the perspectives of diverse stakeholders
- Excellent communication, analytical, & organizational skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel
- Driver mentality: working with a sense of ownership & urgency
Nice to have (not mandatory):
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, MS Project, Power BI
- Process improvement experience
- Experience building dashboards to reflect key project metrics