We are looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to support & partner with the CEO at Conductor. This person will handle a wide range of administrative & executive support related tasks. This person will also be extremely proactive, organized, flexible, & enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a fast-paced executive.
Crucial to this role is the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, resourceful, & efficient, with a high level of professionalism, integrity, & confidentiality. Equally important is strong business acumen, strong written & verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability & attention to detail.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the CEOs personal & professional calendar, prioritizing requests & coordinating meetings with internal team members & external customers & board members
- Compile & reconcile expense reports
- Coordinate domestic & international travel arrangements (flights, hotels, ground transportation, visas) & itineraries
- Coordinate logistics for senior executive visitors & interviews
- Confidently & discretely work with confidential & high-priority information
- Coordinate schedules & logistics for leadership team & company events including board & all-hands meetings & offsites
- Professionally handle incoming phone calls
- Conceive & organize company events such as catering for client meetings, company events, dinners, offsite meetings, & retreats
- Place lunch orders, arrange deliveries
- Maintain executive contact list
- Establish productive relationships with C-level executives to work as collaboratively as possible
- Partner with the Facilities to make sure conference rooms are clean & in good condition for meetings, make sure snacks & food is always plentiful & properly arranged
- Conduct research as needed in support of CEO
Skills, Talents, Experience you will need:
- 5+ years of experience in similar or related roles supporting C-Suite leaders
- Project management skills
- Experience in a startup or similar fast-paced environment where there is frequent change & a need to demonstrate & act with a sense of urgency
- Strong attention to detail & natural desire to make things organized
- Proven experience prioritizing multiple projects, assignments & maintain deadlines.
- Demonstrably high levels of integrity & discretion
- Strong Proficiency with GSuite (google slides, google sheets, google docs)
- Self-starter attitude ability to work in ambiguous environment with minimal direction
- Ability to deal with change without frustration, a positive & upbeat attitude & lots of enthusiasm.
- Exhibits professionalism & composure in stressful situations & in meeting short deadlines
- In office presence required - 5 days (NYC office)
Compensation: Conductor maintains competitive, performance-based compensation programs.
The base salary range for this role is currently $75,000 - $120,000. The actual base salary offered may vary within this range based on education, knowledge, skills, abilities, relevant experience, internal equity, & geographic location, among other factors. The actual compensation, if offered a position, will be based on these factors.
Variable compensation: In addition to base salary, this role is also eligible for a discretionary annual bonus based on attainment of corporate revenue performance targets.
Benefits: Conductor offers the following attractive benefits & perks including: 100% covered employee medical plan, a dental & vision plans, 401(k) with employer contribution, an unlimited vacation policy, 10 sick days, short-term disability, long-term disability, generous paid parental leave, Employee assistance program, flexible savings accounts, paid holidays, life & accidental death insurance, & a host of perks (YOLO Months, internet/cell phone allowance, fully stacked kitchens, one-time home office stipend at hire, etc.).
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives & challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, & stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, & business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances where a particular employee works.