Director: Growth, Site Experience
Location: Hybrid WFH & WFO (Office: NYC)
WHO ARE WE?
The Creative Marketing Team makes unique & fun advertising campaigns in order to persuade folks to buy BARK products! With every campaign, were looking to convert dog parents by sharing more of why when it comes to making dogs happy were the most qualified! That means we're a group of kind, collaborative, & creative weirdos. We often wear many hats & most of us like bananas (and if you don't....well. We'll still TALK to you. But we might never be friends). If being fun & obsessed with dogs sounds like you, come join us!
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR
You: Love to experiment. Are obsessed with winning, but equally motivated to understand the losses. You have been described as part designer, part growth hacker, part consumer journey mapper, part storyteller. You are a marketer. You are highly experienced in the DTC (direct-to-consumer) world. You are inspired by the opportunity to grow a brand every day & help make more dogs happy.
The Role: Ongoing development & optimization of the site experience for Barks recruitment efforts. Connect campaign assets to compelling destination(s) that convert. Capture demand like its your job (because it is).
The Team: Cross-trained, dog-obsessed, marketers with a passion for performance. Strong collaborators with laser-like focus on growing memberships each day. Highly entrepreneurial in spirit. Here to make all dogs happy.
- Draw the Roadmap: You will be responsible for ensuring we have a clear vision for marketing efforts on our site, designing a full-year strategy with flexibility for change.
- Focus on understanding & driving execution of optimal customer experience/flow & purchase funnel, through the lens of brand essence/core tenets.
- Cross Functional Collaboration: You will be responsible for the deliverables of a cross-functional team, requiring superior collaboration skills across a variety of specialties including Growth, Visual Design, Analytics, Copywriting, Engineering, & Pricing & Promotions.
- Help Define Features: Collaborate with the Product team to define the features experience, rooted in primary research & best-in-class benchmarks.
- Always-on measurement: Track to defined metrics, analyze results, & design solutions to increase conversion
- 10+ years in site management and/or performance marketing for a DTC or eCommerce business
- Experience with a variety of content management systems, a/b testing & analytics platforms.
- Graphic design, UX, and/or copywriting experience a plus [role will have designer reporting directly in]
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong written communicator & visual storyteller
- Strong decision-making & problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated excellence working in cross-functional environment
Here at BARK, we love dogs & their people. Were looking to make all dogs happy throughout the entire world (were not kidding). Think Disney for dogs -- we make magic for dogs & their people through our products, events, & experiences.
Our ambition level is high, the opportunity is huge, & our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly-themed subscription of all-natural treats & clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 70 million toys & treats to the dogs across the world & use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives & ways to make magic between dogs & their people. Weve since expanded into other offerings as well, as we aim to become THE Dog Company for every family with a four-legged, belly-scratch-loving, interspecies family member.