Our mission is to inspire people everywhere to live fuller, happier, & more active lives. Thats why we created ClassPass: a membership that gives customers access to boutique fitness classes, gyms, wellness, & beauty offerings across a wide network of partners around the world.
About the Role:
As a Staff Product Designer you will work closely with teams to frame user needs & behavior, define optimized user flow, & tweak pixels before launch. Youll collaborate with a multidisciplinary product management & engineering team to deliver thoughtful & polished design work that is grounded in solid research & validation.
Designers at ClassPass tackle some of the most complex user experience problems that span across our consumer, partner, & internal products (e.g., search & discovery, partner tools, new user growth, etc). If you are deeply passionate about design & are looking to have a material impact on the trajectory of the vision for a company, ClassPass will certainly meet your expectations.
As a Staff Product Designer at ClassPass youll:
- Drive the design process for large strategic projects that help ClassPass breakthrough some of our most challenging user experience questions facing members & partners.
- Shape your team's roadmap & goals by providing input from a user experience perspective, & ensure youre pursuing achievable, measurable & impactful goals.
- Apply strategic thinking to visualize ideas & concepts & communicate them effectively & compellingly for internal stakeholders, partners & customers.
- Leverage leadership skills to drive to the best outcome for stakeholders, partners & customers.
- Build positive, collaborative relationships with product management, development, marketing, & the broader design team, as well as continuously raise the bar as an effective leader of positive change.
For this role youll need:
- Deep experience with driving & applying user-centered design processes while working with cross-functional teams including development, product management, & user research.
- Expert knowledge of the end-to-end iterative design process including how to develop & use design research, journey mapping, wire-framing, prototyping, user testing, & high-fidelity visuals to achieve successful design solutions.
- Demonstrated strong understanding of information architecture, multi-step & cross-platform flows for native mobile & web applications.
- Expert in executing & delivering designs leveraging Figma & other prototyping tools.
- 7+ years of working as a product designer with a portfolio that demonstrates a track record of shipping iteratively.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work & we look forward to reviewing your application. Send us a few samples of your work: portfolio, wireframes, UX flows, publications, or whatever represents what you do best.
This posting will close on April 3rd at 9am EST.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.