Phreesia is looking for Senior Client Experience Managerto join our Life Sciences team. This individual will work with Agency buyers and Life Science companies to demonstrate the value that Phreesia could provide to their brands.This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to escape the agency/media world & join a smart, creative, dynamic team that is committed to bringing innovation to the healthcare industry.The Senior Client Experience Manager will work closely with cross-functional internal teams to enable clients to deliver successful, effective, targeted patient engagement digital campaigns.
We need a client-facing, strategic, digital media enthusiast with strong communication skills who has an interest in uncovering opportunities across healthcare brands. This position will focus on developing relationships, building rapport, obtaining opportunities for partnership, providing capabilities presentations, entertaining clients (virtually & in person), & securing brand leads. This individual should be confident meeting with all levels at both Agencies & Life Science organizations.
What You'll Do:
- Generate new business with media buying agencies/AORs/Life Science companies for appropriate brands that have patient-facing strategic imperatives
- Foster healthy relationships with customers and manage those relationships through organizational changes
- Ability to work mostly independently to increase opportunities and hit sales goals
- Prepare/present capabilities presentations & product demonstrations
- Complete media agency RFP templates & ensure that Phreesia is included in such proposals
- Develop strategic & creative account plans for managing agencies/Life Science companies & their respective brand opportunities
- Mentor more junior team members
- Drive 1-2 strategic initiatives, internally and/or externally that will help drive business & process
- Collaborate regularly with internal Business Development, Analytics and Insights, Sales Ops, Content Strategy, Senior Leadershipand Demand Generation Teams
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities
- Increase awareness of Phreesia within the healthcare space
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum ~5 years of experience in client services, account management, media buying, or media strategy
- Healthcare experience required; Point of Care, Out of Home, Pharmaceutical, OTC, and/or CPG experience highly valued
- Familiarity with digital media vernacular & measurement
- Customer-facing skills
- Mentorship experience
- Ability to travel & interface with clients out of office
- Strategic thinker & listener
- Excellent presentation skills -- comfortable wowing people
- Strong communication skills both written & oral
- Proficiency in creating PowerPoint presentations
Who We Are:
AtPhreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesiacare about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award.If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone reimbursement & internet reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.