The Marketing Applications team writes pipelines that helps Marketing understand who our customers are & how we can provide high-quality information to different groups of users.
You'll be part of a team focused on writing pipelines & applications that power our email marketing & analytics. You will report to the Internal Applications Engineering Manager in our New York City headquarters.
- Build end-to-end data pipelines, consuming from a variety of sources
- Work with data consumers to identify self-service opportunities, & make sure they have access to the data they need to make decisions.
- Help guide the team towards data best practices, & mentor teammates.
- Build processes to make pipeline implementations faster, simpler, & less error-prone for product engineers
- Maintain monitoring & test coverage to ensure reliability of our data sets
- Experience with end-to-end ETL work using Python & SQL
- Experience making large datasets accessible
- Experience with compute frameworks & job orchestration systems
- A sincere commitment to creating readable, reliable, & well tested code
- BS in Computer Science, or related or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years of industry experience
Squarespace empowers people with creative ideas to succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.