Unified's DevOps team architects, automates, manages, & provides insights to the infrastructure & deployment pipeline for the UnifiedvPlatform. You would be working heavily with AWS & configuration management, building & maintaining our microservices-based architecture. You will be working on a high-performance high-availability stack using cutting-edge technology. Your opinion on architecture design decisions is welcome & expected. You will interface with many different techs & product teams in order to deliver these services.
- Build out & automate the infrastructure, deployment, & logging of new microservices-based on product & engineering needs
- Develop & improve our build & deployment pipeline
- Test & perform infrastructure upgrades as needed
- Support engineering team with day to day infrastructure requests
- Develop & improve our monitoring systems to provide better visibility into our systems & applications
- Follow best security practices to ensure our infrastructure has the least amount of attack vectors
- 24/7 On-call rotation
- 5 years working in a production Linux environment
- Authentication: IAM, Kerberos, LDAP, SSSD
- AWS: Cloudformation, Cloudwatch, EC2, EFS, EKS, EMR, FSx, Lambda, RDS, Redshift, Route53, S3, VPC
- Build/Deployment/Packaging: Jenkins, RPM/DPKG, Yum/Apt
- Configuration management: Puppet, Ansible, Chef
- Containers: Docker, ECS, EKS, Fargate, Kubernetes
- Database Management: ElasticSearch, MySQL, Neo4J, PostgreSQL
- Infrastructure as code: Cloudformation, Terraform
- Messaging: Kafka, Redis
- APM/Logging/System Monitoring: Beats, ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, Nagios, NewRelic, PagerDuty
- Networking: DNS, Firewall, Peering, Routing, TCP/IP
- Scripting: Bash, Python, Groovy
Unified helps marketers make informed & impactful decisions with the industry's only business intelligence platform purposely designed for social advertising. With experience collecting & enriching over $3 billion dollars of social investment data, Unified is passionate about providing Fortune 2000 brands & agencies greater transparency into their many teams, tools & strategies. The Unified Platform & service teams are specifically built to ensure data quality, optimize investments & answer critical business questions. Unified has offices in Austin, Atlanta, New York City, San Francisco, & Los Angeles.
For the last four years, Unified has been recognized by AdAge & Crain's as one of the Best Places To Work. For more information, visit www.Unified.com or follow @Unified on Twitter. Unified is an equal opportunity employer.