Andela exists to connect brilliance & opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers & accelerating the future of work for both technologists & organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, & education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business innovation & growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting & transformative growth opportunities for all & doing it in an E.P.I.C. [andela.com/careers] way.
We are excited to continue building our team with incredible people like you!
About the role
We are looking for an experienced client service & project delivery professional to work with our global portfolio of clients, helping them leverage the power of the Andela model. Ideal candidates come from a consulting background, & have experience managing client relationships, & crafting solutions to solve business challenges.
- Client Partners are responsible for ensuring the profitability & stability of their portfolio, driving incremental revenue.
- Demonstrate technical & sales aptitude to help our enterprise clients achieve outstanding scale, drive innovation, & transform digitally.
- Client Partners connect Enterprise customers with our high quality engineers & provide oversight for delivery while exceeding our clients expectations.
- 8+ years of experience in Digital Consulting, Account & Program Management.
- Experience running & selling complex enterprise digital transformation initiatives in collaboration with sales teams.
- At least 2+ years of Experience in a quota carrying role.
- Successful portfolio management experience with the ability to drive incremental revenue within an assigned portfolio.
- Experience negotiating Enterprise agreements & closing deals.
This role is fully remote #LI-Remote
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair & competitive salary
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Unlimited paid time off
- Additional paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!
At Andela, we outcompete through diversity. We know that our strengths lies in the multiplicity of talents, perspectives, backgrounds & orientations resident in our community & we take pride in that. Andela is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect & dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities & prohibits discriminatory practices. Andela provides equal employment opportunities & workplace to all employees & applicants without regard to factors including but not limited to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy (including breastfeeding), genetic information, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state & local laws. This commitment applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training. Our policies expressly prohibit any form of harassment and/or discrimination as stated above.
Andela is home for all, come as you are.