Rent the Runway (RTR) is transforming the way we get dressed by pioneering the worlds first Closet in the Cloud. Founded in 2009, RTR has disrupted the $2.4 trillion fashion industry by inspiring women with a more joyful, sustainable & financially-savvy way to feel their best every day. As the ultimate destination for circular fashion, the brand now offers infinite points of access to its shared closet via a fully customizable subscription to fashion, one-time rental or ownership. RTR offers designer apparel, accessories & home decor from 700+ brand partners & has built in-house proprietary technology & a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO & Co-Founder Jennifer Hymans leadership, RTR has been named to CNBCs Disruptor 50 five times in ten years, & has been placed on Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies list multiple times, while Hyman herself has been named to the TIME 100 most influential people in the world & as one of People magazines Women Changing the World.
About the Job:
The Material Assets Program Manager is responsible for the overall asset management, work planning, & spare part inventory using Infor EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) software locally at our Secaucus, NJ Distribution & Fulfillment Center & regionally to include our Dallas facility & future locations. This position is also responsible for training new EAM administrators at a regional level; maintaining parts/asset data accuracy & equipment hierarchy, rolling out standard workflows for work requests, preventive maintenance programs, project requests, & inspections.
This position will also act as the liaison between reliability engineering, operations engineering & other business owners to determine standard work & best practices that will support the enterprise goal of 100% equipment uptime.
What Youll Do:
- Measure & publish physical inventory metrics to the management team; interpret data & make recommendations based on findings.
- Coach, train & educate staff on the EAM functions & best practices for performing tasks; direct management of EAM administrators.
- Develop & maintain accuracy of equipment metadata by regularly collecting & inputting information, including; manufacturer, model, serial number, & system structure information. The data is maintained in EAM & equipment is labeled/barcoded or identifiable in the facilities.
- Plan parts & materials for reliability improvement projects in order to improve efficiency, increase system reliability & overall equipment performance.
- Ensure all work orders & activities are derived from EAM & accurately closed out in the system.
- Analyze equipment downtime data & develop processes that will drive uptime & lower costs. Estimate required work hours associated with work order tasks & facility projects.
- Act as Infor EAM subject matter expert for all company fulfillment centers in NJ & TX.
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years working experience working with an enterprise asset management software suite & an understanding of standard work processes.
- 3+ years experience planning, scheduling & auditing overall facilities/maintenance activities
- 5+ years working experience working with enterprise asset management software suit. Infor EAM highly desired.
- 5+ years data analysis experience in facilities maintenance programs.
- Project management experience delivering building maintenance, renovation, & new construction projects with total costs exceeding $2M.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Travel up to 15% is required
At Rent the Runway, were committed to the wellbeing of our employees, & aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal & professional growth. Our inclusive benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, & family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves & their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, & have some fun!
- Exclusive employee subscription & rental discounts - to ensure you experience the magic of renting the runway (and give us valued feedback!).
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA & dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first & weve got you covered.
- 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Company wide events & outings - our team spirit is no joke - we know how to have fun!
- Hybrid Work - when our corporate employees return to the office post COVID they will have the option to work remotely 2-3 days a week, in accordance with Company policies.
Rent the Runway is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 & over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing & characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.