As a Director of Strategic Accounts (DSA) on the Tanium Federal sales team, you will be responsible for generating opportunities to position the Tanium platform within the DoD. Youll be equally as comfortable with the CIO, CISO or VP Ops as you would hosting a room of Red Team members; from talking business benefits to bits & bytes. The successful DSA drives a superior customer experience by delivering technology solutions tailored to customer needs & is able to exceed their assigned quota.
What youll do:
- Articulate the value of the Tanium platform to decision makers & expertly manage the complex sales cycle within DoD accounts
- Nurture & develop relationships within the assigned territory and/or accounts, presenting to the C-suite the value of the Tanium platform
- Work with the Partner & Marketing teams to define & support prospecting efforts within assigned territory and/or accounts
- Generate appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management
- Accurately forecast, maintaining excellent SFDC hygiene
- Conduct online webinars or in-person presentations to generate qualified leads
- Travel as needed
Were looking for someone with:
- Significant enterprise software sales experience, generating & closing large & complex software transactions with the biggest customers in the region
- A strong team mentality - selling is a team sport at Tanium, where managing & using virtual resources to tackle large & complex sales cycles is a must have skill
- Proven track record of exceeding quota
- Experience calling on & presenting to C-Suite level contacts
- The ability to evangelize & build new business opportunities within an assigned territory and/or accounts.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
Tanium offers a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Many of the worlds largest & most sophisticated organizations, including more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium to make confident decisions, operate efficiently & effectively, & remain resilient against disruptions. Tanium recently ranked 4th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies In Cloud Computing For 2018 & 55th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces. Visit us at www.tanium.com or follow us on Twitter at @Tanium.