Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. We exist to help our clients succeed. We work tirelessly to optimize your performance while our SSP enables you to make smart, strategic decisions.
Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers & enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale.
Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization & control over their ad inventory.
Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data & technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centers worldwide.
We are looking for a strong Data Scientist orMachine Learning Engineer- a proven 'doer' to develop, implement & extend data-intensive machine learning software for real-time auctioning, ad inventory estimation, & audience segmentations.
You will design & implement core components of our algorithms, as well as model & monetize the large amounts of data that PubMatic generates daily.
Working with our Data Science & AdServing teams, you willapply Machine Learning to help get things done.
- Development & implementation of data-intensive machine learning software for real-time auctioning, ad inventory estimation, audience segmentations, & other AdTech applications
- Working with data scientists, product managers, & software engineers to develop & support the software for new Machine Learning products
- Ensuring excellence in delivery to internal & external customers
PubMatic have offices in San Francisco & New York, this role has the option to work from home or work from a local WeWork office if preferred.
- 3+ years hands-on industry work experience designing & building large-scale data, machine learning, & analytics applications & pipelines that are well-designed, cleanly coded, well-documented, operationally stable, & timely delivered
- 5+ years total Machine Learning experience, including years of academicresearch
- Experience with R, Python data analysis libraries (pandas, sklearn, numpy, scipy, & matplotlib), & Spark MLlib
- Proficiency with Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Hive, & SQL
- Solid software engineering skills, with proficiency in Python & experience with Scala, Java, C/C++
- MS / PhD in Computer Science or related field
Nice to Have:
- Prior work experience with programmatic advertising/RTB
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer -we don't just value diversity, we promote & celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.