AlphaSights provides global investment & business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries & geographies. Through AlphaSights, decision makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, & corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts that provide qualitative & quantitative market insights, industry expertise, & execution support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology & our global team of 900+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, we support our clients 24/7 around the globe. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
You will be part of a global team, & you will have an impact on all phases of the talent lifecycle. Our Legal & Human Resources teams are dedicated to raising the standard of professionalism at AlphaSights & increasing employee satisfaction & engagement, & this role is a proactive & visible part of the team. You will work with both teams to support the needs of AlphaSights' most valuable resource: its people. A successful candidate will be excited about doing whatever it takes to enable coworkers & new hires to gain the right to work for cross-border moves, & about working on thought-provoking global labour law questions. This position will support global employees, with a focus on the ever-changing UK & US immigration & labour climates.
As a Paralegal, you will grow & develop in a high-growth commercial environment. We will provide you with autonomy & independence in your day-to-day work & give you the opportunity to be a self-starter. This is an ideal role for someone whos keen to gain legal experience while having direct access & exposure to the commercial & organisational workings of a dynamic, innovative global business. We are looking for a person who wants to join our high-performance team, have real impact & be part of AlphaSights growth story.
What we look for
- Self-confidence ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- An execution-focused mindset inner drive to push forwards with tasks & ensure timely & satisfactory delivery
- Agility ability to execute on numerous workstreams within the same timeframe
- Emotional intelligence & exceptional team playing skills ability to build relationships within the Legal team & work effectively with other stakeholders
What youll need
- BA/BS/LLB from a top university minimum (ideally you will have also completed the GDL or LPC)
- Previous experience working as a paralegal is desirable (or, other experience working in a law firm or in-house or equivalent in your jurisdiction)
- Fluency in English (foreign language skills are also a plus)