Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As the receptionist at HelloFresh, youll be responsible for our employees & guests first experience entering our headquarters. Youll greet those who arrive & make sure theyre met by their host at an appropriate time.
The receptionist will ensure the smooth running of all day-to-day Front office operations & creatively take on critical tasks such as planning corporate events & developing new company initiatives. In addition to managing the front desk guest experience, youll assist with various vendor or event efforts & will be a general go-to for HelloFresh NYC HQ office questions for visitors & employees alike.
The ideal candidate must be friendly, possess a professional personal presentation, display exceptional communication & customer service skills, & be able to remain cool under pressure in a high-volume & fast-paced environment. You will be a self-starting individual who brings the ability to make things happen.
- Greet & welcome guests, providing them with a positive first impression of the organization
- Work with Senior leaders on completing tasks in a professional & calm manner.
- Notify HelloFresh employees of visitor arrival
- Own cleanliness, branding materials, & professionalism of the reception area
- Assist in the coordination of certificate of insurance requirements with vendors
- Assist in keeping the office secure by following procedures & issuing employee badges
- Assist with sourcing/research for catering & office events
- Prepare letters & documents & some data entry tasks
- Scheduling, arranging & maintaining conference room calendars (via Google) & coordinate meetings as needed
- Signing for & distributing packages
- Efficiently & timely distribute incoming mail to the right employee
- Collaborating with building management, help to maintain building codes, including fire, evacuation & disaster contingency plan
- Manage business-related tasks such as creating reports, organizing travel & accommodation, complex scheduling, prepare letters, documents & data entry
- Work on ad hoc tasks with Facilities, IT, Office Management & Human Resources
- Build & maintain the Front Desk Manual
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Self-starting attitude & demonstrated ability to get things done
- Desire to learn & become part of the team, even for a short time
- Work autonomously
- Quick problem-solving skills
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Proactively communicative
- Adaptable to quick changes & growth
- Must have 1-3 years experience in a similar type of role
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Have a friendly & positive demeanor, while keeping a professional attitude
- Ability to provide high-quality customer service
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite & Google Suite
- Basic Excel skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, & stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to make decisions & take initiative
- Bachelors degree preferred, but not required
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.