ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Enterprise Platforms Engineer will maintain & monitor an efficient & forward-looking enterprise systems infrastructure that effectively & securely meets the computing, storage, & data communications requirements of Fanduel. Responsible for ensuring a strong information assurance posture by evaluating, implementing, & maintaining vulnerability monitoring, threat assessment, defense implementation, & incident response management systems.
Provide exemplary technical ability Enterprise Platforms team effectively supporting the company in achieving regulatory compliance, operations resilience, business agility, technology innovation & other company interests at the highest possible levels while maintaining high quality customer service in an ever-changing environment. It will be their responsibility to drive the user experience across the enterprise platforms environment. Ensuring the best user experience possible.
Under the guidance of the Enterprise Platforms Manager & IT leadership, will collaborate with key stakeholders to develop SLAs that fulfill objectives & then design & develop the infrastructure to meet those SLAs. Responsible for ensuring that FanDuel makes quality & cost-effective technical choices in equipment, services, & implementations. Provide top tier enterprise systems troubleshooting, incident response, & solution design across the organization.
Ensure broad & current technical awareness by establishing & maintaining technical & professional relationships with appropriate organizations of strategic importance to FanDuel. Employ strong communications & organizational skills to the designing & maintenance of processes & procedures that ensures that timely, actionable & critical information is presented to IT leadership.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- The Platforms engineer will be supervising an agile development group directly responsible for the delivery of new platforms & services. Agile groups will consist of junior engineers, business analysts & other non-technical individuals.
- Must have superior communication skills. Able to translate complex systems to standard business terminology.
- Must be self-starters & work directly with Sr. Platform Engineers during project work.
- Responsible for technical systems, services, & architecture of Enterprise IT Platforms.
- Ensure that complex systems & services across the business are designed to efficiently achieve a high level of availability, as defined by IT leadership, in relation to the specific services & business requirements.
- Interfaces internally with cross functional teams & externally with vendors.
- Maintain & monitor core on prem & cloud platforms & services.
- Work with Sr. Platform Engineer & identify infrastructure improvements & projects that will increase the capabilities & quality of service across the workplace.
- Assist in the development, implementation & administration of processes & procedures to ensure the reliability, recoverability, & optimum performance of laptops & local services.
- Provide Tier 1 & 2 technical support for all Enterprise Platforms & Services.
- Able to be on call and/or respond to urgent calls 24/7 as part of scheduled response teams.
- Coordinate with the Operations team to maintain a 24/7 systems operation with a rotating On-call schedule for production support issues.
- Uncover, research, & educate the team on the newest technologies.
- Creating & maintaining technical documentation.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Strategic, current, & detailed knowledge of enterprise-class information systems technologies & architectures
- Ability to propose, justify, plan, & bring to closure highly complex & large-scale information technology projects.
- Ability to implement change management processes, testing procedures, enterprise systems & network management systems, large scale systems management technologies, service level agreements, & information assurance measures.
- High level of skill in writing policy, & procedures in support of Enterprise systems & services.
- Strong technical knowledge in providing 24/7 support.
- Strong analysis capabilities & skills in structured problem solving.
- Strong program & service delivery skills.
- Deep sense of urgency & ability to identify & achieve quick wins.
- Ability to quickly learn new subject matter areas, assess operational maturity, establish KPIs & metrics & drive towards operational maturity.
- Great communications & collaboration skills.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.