Revel Systems is the POS & platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations & fueling merchant growth, Revels streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, & more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, & enhance experiences for employees & customers. Founded in 2010 Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt & modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team & work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
Revels Customer Marketing Specialist manages the post-sale customer journey & is responsible for driving customer engagement & advocacy in support of new business & customer retention & growth. The position will also support other functions in the marketing department as needed.
- Manage marketing campaigns for customer activities; work with cross-functional marketing team to deploy messages to the customer base post-sale that increase engagement, satisfaction & advocacy
- Manage customer review sites: increase total number of reviews & average review score
- Manage customer reference program: maintain customer reference list; work with sales team on matching prospects with relevant references to provide social proof in closing deals
- Administer customer promoter program: manage logistics & promotion of customer promoter program,
- Identify high profile advocates & nurture relationships with them; identify candidates for joint press & content marketing opportunities
- Provide support key areas of the marketing department, including digital marketing, campaign coordination & others as needed.
- 3-5 years experience in customer service, client relations / marketing
- BA/BS degree required; Marketing preferred
- Experience with customer marketing campaigns
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Extremely high degree of customer-centricity
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, preferred
- Knowledge of Marketo, preferred
In addition to working with a strong, intelligent team in a dynamic & open environment, Revel also offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, & vision plans; 401K, pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursement, cell phone allowance & more!
- Weekly happy hours in the office
- Catered Lunch every Wednesday
- Dog-friendly Office
- Fully Stocked Kitchen