Shutterstock has created the largest & most vibrant two-sided global marketplace for creative professionals, to license content - including images, videos, & music, as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
Our enterprise-grade platform makes content creation quick & easy. Using this platform, the Sales Team equips corporate brands, news & editorial outlets with creative, unique solutions & high quality content.
What youll get from us:
- Culture. Our culture thrives on the unique individuals that make up Shutterstock; this uniqueness empowers us as a whole.
- Learning opportunities. Ambitious team members & leaders take advantage of many learning opportunities that bring real value & results to the work being done at Shutterstock. You will continue to grow & develop each day.
- Benefits. We work hard to make sure everyone gets the most out of working with us. Along with a competitive salary, Shutterstock offers the total package, which includes food & snack-filled offices, multiple health coverage options, a 401K match program, fitness benefits, & more! All this, nestled into our open, collaboration-inducing, game-friendly environment, you'll love becoming a member of the team!
What youll do as a Business Development Manager:
- Lead selling initiatives for new small business customers.
- Drive high conversion rates from inbound & outbound leads by understanding customer content needs.
- Develop relationships with business leaders to understand their unique company challenges & provide tailored & innovative solutions.
- Own entire sales-cycles & present agreements to local executives.
- Manage account(s) with forecast & budgetary accuracy.
What were looking for:
- 2+ years experience in sales at a B2B software, media or agency company.
- Demonstrated track record in working towards & exceeding sales goals.
- Innovative mindset that drives results & creative, outside-of-the-box solutions by leveraging data insights.
- Demonstrated success with commercial & legal negotiations working with procurement, legal, & business teams.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 350,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 180 million images & more than 9 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; & Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, visit www.shutterstock.com & follow us on Twitter,Facebook, & Instagram