Iora Health named #3 "Most Innovative Company" by Fast Company!
Iora Healthisseeking a full-time Practice Medical Director to join our new practices in Atlanta, GA. As an Iora physician, this position will work closely with the Market Medical Director to play a critical role in both care delivery & ongoing practice innovation.
- Deliver direct patient care through traditional face-to-face visits as well as non-visit based interactions (e.g. phone, email, groups, home visits, video chat).
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a medically complex geriatric patient population in an integrated setting.
- Our care team includes health coaches, nurses, nurse practitioners & behavioral health specialists.
- Our practices offer smaller panel sizes & the opportunity to lead while working with a true team.
- Lead systemic change by building relationships with outside medical consultants & stakeholders.
- Iora Health offers competitive compensation & benefits including PTO, CME, malpractice insurance, 401K & much more.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Geriatrics required.
- Currently licensed or ability to obtain licensure in the state of Georgia.
- The ability to build successful relationships with team members is an essential attribute.
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare & those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, & the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier & healthier. Our patients get a team that respects & listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, & it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.