They say sitting is the new smoking. Were here to get more people moving!
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent!
WANTED!! Engagement Manager (m/w)
Full time Munich office or Berlin office
Reporting to the Director of Engagement, as an Engagement Manager youll have the opportunity manage the after-sales relationship with your own key account portfolio.
- You will take care of a strong customer base & you will be the primary relationship manager for all senior level client communication.
- You will be responsible for increasing the sales for your accounts (P&L responsibility). You will drive the strategic account development, overview enrollments & work with internal teams to set up campaigns & seasonal promotions for the B2B customers.
- You will manage the follow-up & after-sales relationship with the clients, defining the best communication strategies & actions for each company.
- You will be in charge of the processes optimization to create, maintain & improve customer relationships.
- You will also be responsible for the renegotiations of the corporate plans & contracts, & for the upselling of new products to the decision-makers of the company.
- Bachelor's degree & excellent academic record required; Master`s degree preferred
- Required 4+ years of professional experience in key account management, consulting, sales or similar roles (client-facing experience a must)
- Experience in successfully building relationships at senior level
- Proven negotiation skills & influencing abilities
- Exceptional analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills at all levels
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects prioritization, planning & task delegation
- Proactive, dynamic & creative personality that wants to work in a start-up culture with an ownership mentality
- German native level & business fluency in English are a must
- Experience with business analysis & expertise in Excel & Powerpoint
- Salesforce experience a plus, but not required
- Travel requirement up to 30%
- Corporate Wellness
- Competitive salary
- Large opportunities to grow within the company & to develop your skills
- Empowerment to do great things
- Opportunity to leave your mark in a meritocratic culture
- An amazing work-environment with outstanding colleagues
If you meet the requirements, dont hesitate to contact us. We are waiting for you to join our team!