Panorama Education, based in Boston, is a fast-growing technology startup focused on radically improving education. Today, 900 school systems serving ten million students have adopted the Panorama platform as paying customers, including New York City, Seattle, San Francisco, Denver, Dallas, & Nashville. School systems turn to Panorama to ensure that each child is getting the support they need, so that more students succeed in school, graduate, & go on to college. Panorama helps educators monitor how students are doing across academics, attendance, behavior, & college readiness, & then coordinate action to support each child. Panoramas platform also helps educators collect data about non-academic factors that are key to each childs success in school & in life, such as social-emotional skills, safety, teacher-student relationships, & family engagement. Panorama has raised $45 million from Emerson Collective, YCombinator, Spark Capital, Owl Ventures, SoftTech, & Mark Zuckerberg.
Panoramas Client Success team partners with hundreds of school districts & charter networks to take them from "We just signed up for Panorama" to "Panorama has helped us improve education for our students in many important ways. Our largest clients want hands-on strategic & technical support bringing Panoramas product to their districts. Thats where our Strategic Engagements team comes in.
About the Role:
We're looking for a Client Success Manager to join our growing team & support a portfolio of 10-12 of Panoramas largest state & district partnerships with best-in-class service. As a Client Success Manager, you will be a Panorama product expert, supporting clients to ensure satisfaction with our products & renewals of our contracts. You will leverage your expertise to support clients from onboarding through ongoing engagement with data. In addition to using Panorama, youll make considerable use of Excel, troubleshoot questions using your expert knowledge of Panoramas products, & create & share custom resources to ensure success for all of Panoramas partners.
- Serve as the project manager for 10-12 of our largest & most visible clients that use Panorama Student Success, Surveys, and/or Social Emotional Learning Surveys; see examples of how this work has come to life for Fresno, RIDE, & Dallas ISD
- Plan for & effectively track progress on complex projects that cross multiple stakeholder groups & focus on different project components through the course of the year
- Design & deliver highly complex technical projects utilizing the Panorama platform & other tools such as Excel
- Collaborate with an Account Director, Implementation Lead, & other team members to deliver projects on time & error-free & maintain our high renewal rates
- Organize & facilitate weekly or bi-weekly project check-ins through conference or video calls with 10-12 clients.
- Onboard new clients & provide resources to help them navigate Panorama tools, introduce them to best practices & support them when they face technical challenges, & set up their reports so they can take action to improve their schools & classrooms
- Create custom resources & tools using PowerPoint, Pages, or Excel to ensure that clients effectively use Panoramas tools
- Travel ~1x per month to attend onsite client meetings, trainings, & executive level presentations
What Were Looking For
Experience with large districts & organizations
- 4+ years of previous professional experience in a technology, education, research or non-profit environment; candidates with fewer years of experience would be considered if highly relevant
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present & influence credibly at all levels of an organization (experience at the superintendent & board levels preferred)
- Passion for supporting clients in building systems & structures for using data to improve student outcomes
Stellar project management & collaboration skills
- Organized & detail-oriented, with a proven ability to create & manage complex project plans on tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- Self-starter; capable of working independently & problem-solving on time-sensitive timelines
- Thoughtful & dedicated team member, working collaboratively within the Strategic Engagements team & cross-functionally
Strong attention to detail & expert ability to learn new platforms
- Driven to get every last detail landed; precision is key
- Expert knowledge using Excel & other technical platforms to clean & analyze large data sets
- Excitement about learning new products, platforms, & environments quickly; comfort with technology & commitment to using it to improve processes
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse & inclusive company because we serve students, educators, & families from tremendously diverse backgrounds & identities across the country; weve seen how our product & impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, & we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other.