Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. With Appian, customers get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted & unified cloud platform.
At Appian, were seeking to grow our culture of passion, energy, & innovation; Empowered by the the best idea wins, we thrive on collaboration & debate, encouraging all employees to challenge & elevate one another. We strive for diversity & inclusion through continued education & a commitment to equity.
About the Job:
- Leverage experience in a range of critical process improvement disciplines, including business process management, knowledge management, personalization, business intelligence, & application integration
- Work directly with internal stakeholders throughout the entire life-cycle of projects to define, design, & implement business process based solutions
- Utilize varied skill set & experience to construct, implement, & deploy process-centric business process management solutions based on Appian software
- Analyze a clients business strategy, their business processes, & develop technical solutions to support their business strategy
- Design prototypes, model business processes, & analyze requirements
- Implement quality assurance plans, load testing & roll-out plans
- Triage & troubleshoot production issues & provide ongoing support to various business applications.
- You enjoy working with clients to define business processes & gather functional system requirements. You are not an order taker; you ask why questions & solve the right problems
- Youre educated, with at least a BS in Computer Science or related field/degree
- You have excellent communication skills
- Solid foundation of, or love for, technology
- Preferred experience with relational databases (MySQL or similar) including designing data models & entity relationship diagrams from business use cases
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.