Magnet Media is creative studio, & we believe using storytelling + data is the best way to drive business results. Our team is made up pf world-class strategists & creative storytellers who use our THINK / MAKE / REACH process to develop holistic solutions for marketers.
In short, Magnet helps brands share their story, engage their target audience, & ultimately drive actions that deliver on business goals. Our strategic & creative capabilities have kept us at the forefront of digital media for 20 years, working side by side with many of the largest companies in
the world, helping them derive business value from content solutions. Magnet Media's current clients include Google, JP Morgan Chase, UBS, YouTube, IBM, Nickelodeon, Mattel, Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, Adobe, Airbnb & dozens of other world-class brands.
Summary of Role:
Magnet Media seeks an experienced Podcast Producer to join the NY Production team. Producers work with multiple internal stakeholders to create outstanding work for branded podcasts for global brands. Working closely with clients, Producers serve as the front-line communication & ideation for integral projects & manage each production. Producers are involved in the inspiration, conception, scoping, budgeting & scheduling of projects.
- Efficiently manage Pre- & Post-production processes in order to ensure accurate launch, execution & completion of all project milestones such as:
- Conduct episode & guest research
- Creating podcast show bibles
- Create interview questions & episode outlines
- Oversee editing process & provide content editing oversight
- Leading prep calls with clients
- Responsible for administration duties related to your assigned projects. Duties include budgeting, scheduling, invoicing, tracking of hours, & all related deliverables
- Determine production size, content, & budget, establishing details such as production schedules & management policies
- Continually assess & evaluate processes & offer creative solutions where there is need for improvement
- 5+ years experience producing content for podcasts and/or radio
- Knowledge of related technologies & social platforms
- Experience with guests & episode research
- Ability to speak with clients & to convey information effectively
*Please provide resume, reel, list of clients & references along with cover letter outlining experience & why you would be a good fit for our fast paced Production team.