SGUnited Traineeships /Mid-Career Pathways Programme
This programme provides traineeship opportunities to equip you with valuable industry & technological experience. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills professionally, know our business & ability to add to your knowledge within the technological space.
All trainees must fulfil the following criteria:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident;
This position is for midcareer individuals from any qualification level to apply.
As part of the application, you are required to submit your interest & application via My Careers Future for this position: - Link to job post.
Pure Storage was founded with the ambitious goal of revolutionizing the computing infrastructure industry. Today we are building the data platform for the cloud era & weve accomplished the first step towards that goal by bringing to market the simplest & most reliable all-flash storage array in history. The full potential impact of our line of "Smart Storage" products is only beginning to be felt as customers discover the benefits & exciting applications that can be built on top of a Pure system.
For 4 straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, while achieving record-setting customer satisfaction scores for the enterprise technology industry. For more information, check out our corporate fact sheet here.
Topping the Bay Areas Best Places to Work lists for 5 years running, weve built a team that has rich & diverse set of experiences & backgrounds. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork & fun. Were looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
As part of the System Engineering organization, this position reports to the Director, System Engineering in APJ. Responsible for ensuring the Lab in Singapore is ready to be used on schedules, proper documentations after every use & improving of Lab usage.
- Ensures the lab is ready to be used according to schedules
- Identify & understand issues that may impact the day to day operations of the lab as well as be able to offer support & advice to end users & leadership
- Assist in the maintenance & improvement of procedures so the lab functions as effectively & efficiently as possible
- Assists in the overall administration of simulation exercises/scenarios
- Responsibilities encompass day-to-day operational activities, operations of the infrastructure technologies, & lab facility
- Monitor & maintain uptime of facilities by minimizing breakdowns & maximizing process & system efficiencies
- Ensure proper documentation is available & consistently updated
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Basic Linus Administration
- VMWare Fundamentals
- Network Configuration
- Pure Storage fundamentals
- Build & manage Demo Environment
- Develop Engineering Lab Expertise
Duration of Traineeship