Vimeo is seeking an entrepreneurial VP of Performance Marketing to lead our team during a period of rapidly accelerating growth. This Executive will be a performance & data-oriented marketing expert with a track-record of success scaling online subscription businesses. This is an opportunity to own an integrated performance marketing strategy across multiple business units while working with some of the brightest business leaders in the industry.
The VP of Performance Marketing will lead all aspects of paid direct response media for Vimeo & its products. Reporting to the CMO, the role will be responsible for the construction, testing & execution of strategies that will generate revenue at scale. They will be hands on, an exceptional communicator, & will have proven leadership skills & past successes in traditional & non-traditional campaigns across a broad range of marketing channels. We seek a cutting-edge leader to drive the evolution of Vimeos team of optimization & growth specialists.
What you'll do:
- Build, own, & implement a robust performance marketing strategy, managing a global team (NYC & Israel)
- Drive a digital roadmap designed to significantly impact subscription-based customer acquisition & retention results
- Lead digital marketing efforts across paid social, paid search, SEO, programmatic, affiliate, mobile/app, video, emerging, & cross-channel within a direct response environment
- Oversee the planning, development & execution of a growing marketing budget, with a results-oriented approach.
- Establish & manage day in & day out testing-and-learning plans to continuously optimize media investments
- Report performance to senior leadership on a weekly, monthly, & quarterly basis, highlighting opportunities or trends for continuous improvement
- Partner closely with peers across the organization including the Brand, Content, Creative & Product teams, maximizing online conversion
- Partner with the Marketing Analytics & Business Intelligence teams to drive iterations of media mix modeling, utilizing data to inform decisions to drive Vimeos businesses.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 10+ years of experience in performance marketing. Expertise with Google / Facebook / Instagram / Apple & other major performance marketing channels
- Experience managing a large team, with a strong ability to inspire & coach, & a history of hiring, managing, & leading high-performing global teams
- Proven ability to utilize qualitative & quantitative data to develop actionable insights, & a thorough understanding of cross-channel attribution
- Ability to think strategically across the short, medium & long term, while obsessing over the details, & a love of investigating evolving media trends & technology to serve your brand
- Thoughtful, collaborative leadership with strong communication skills & the ability to influence others
- Experience overseeing a large marketing budget, & holistically managing spend allocation across channels
- Experience with a SaaS business environment & targeting SMBs
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create & market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, & is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.