The Smartling Customer Success team helps customers rapidly adopt & deeply leverage the Smartling solution. The team is responsible for the success of Smartling customers throughout their lifecycle & partners closely with other Smartling teams such as Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, & Product to ensure customers achieve their objectives & realize significant value from using our platform. We are a fast-moving company looking for energetic candidates to grow & develop alongside us.
Tasks at Hand
- Take a leading role in ensuring that customers are successfully onboarded to Smartling in accordance with their success goals.
- Providing training & education throughout the onboarding process, & work closely with team members to ensure project timelines are met.
Account Planning & Strategy:
- Develop & implement an effective account planning strategy for your book of business to ensure retention, expansion & product adoption through collaboration with other team members.
- Establish trusted advisor relationships with all major stakeholders within your assigned book of business, such that all activities are closely aligned with the customers business strategy, allowing the full potential of their Smartling solution to be realized.
Customer Communication & Education:
- Develop communication cadence with your customers on product & industry updates that impact your customers global content activities & objectives.
- Assess customer requirements, resolving problems, anticipating future needs, & generally serving as the customers voice within Smartling.
- Oversee the customers implementation of localization best practices to ensure you help the customer drive incremental value & return investment.
- Lead business review meetings to continuously articulate the value of Smarting & customers performance against goals, to encourage adoption & expansion across the customers organization.
- Facilitate business process optimization workshops & enjoy participation in Smartling events for customer marketing activities.
- Travel required of up to 25%.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to project manage, set priorities & stay organized when managing multiple client relationships.
- Experience working in a role that required you to stay calm in the face of technical and/or customer challenges.
- Proven ability to network & manage relationships across many different functions within a global customer organization.
- An aptitude for digesting & effectively communicating technical concepts across audiences of varying technical ability.
- Bachelors degree.
Nice to have
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a B2B client support or customer success role.
- Business acumen & experience working with & manipulating data for presentations.
- Experience with translation, localization, & internationalization processes.
- Knowledge of the SaaS business model & experience delivering SaaS solutions for midmarket & enterprise business customers.
- An understanding of modern software development processes like continuous delivery.
- Results-focused. Center on professional & personal growth.
- Enthusiastic. A fun & energetic co-worker.
- An analytical thinker. If there is a problem I have a solution attitude.
- Strategic. Translates high-level strategies into practical implementation strategies.
- A Leader. Proactive & will use excellent judgment when dealing with issues.
- Customer-focused. Passionate for client success at all times.
- Detail-oriented. Supremely well organized with attention to detail.
- A Team Player. Ability to work effectively & cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally & externally.
What matters to Smartling?
To help our clients grow their businesses & to help you grow as an individual both professionally & personally.
- Competitive salary & Employee Stock purchase plan.
- An opportunity to learn & advance your career.
- An energetic, value-driven, & fun culture & team spirit.
- Take a break when you need it Flexible PTO.
- Company paid medical/dental/life insurance.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Convenient office in the middle of Manhattan.
- Team outings (Baseball games, happy hours, etc.)
Smartling is an equal opportunity employer. No third party recruiters.