Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Embedded in the NYC Tech Hub, we are building a cross-functional team of data scientists, analysts & engineers with the mission to bring the modeling & analytical capabilities of our marketing organization to the next level.
As a Data Scientist, Business Intelligence with HelloFresh, you will support the analytic needs of our Growth organization for HelloFresh US. You will play a pivotal role in helping us continue to succeed as the leading global meal kit provider. The Data Scientist, Business Intelligence will solve challenging problems using customer & business data to provide detailed & actionable insights; core responsibilities include the development & automation of Marketing BI tools, predictive modeling, professional-grade dashboarding & reporting for some of our most critical initiatives & enhancing & facilitating the information extraction process.
To succeed in this role, you must demonstrate a desire to improve on existing techniques & processes & have a passion for data storytelling. You should strive to drive opportunities on experimentation & predictive modeling & recommend improvements on strategies used by our marketing team across million dollars campaigns.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the data infrastructure at HelloFresh, working closely with the Data Team (analysts, data scientists, & engineers) in order to facilitate the information extraction process.
- Design & implement automated data science solutions to cover the needs of the various stakeholders in the Growth Organization (Marketing, CRM, Product etc) & Finance
- Develop & enhance our current reporting infrastructure, facilitating independent insight provision to the organization using state of the art computing & visualization tools (e.g. SQL, Tableau, Python, Google Analytics).
- Work with the Data Science team to develop, test, implement & maintain predictive models to help inform the decision-making process across the Growth Organization.
- Collaborative: you can work hand in hand with stakeholders, data scientists, engineers, & other data professionals to realize the full value of data products.
- Sense of ownership: you take responsibility for your projects & pride in your work.
- Strategic & critical thinking: you get the smaller & the bigger picture.
At a minimum, you have...
- A BS/MS in computer science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering, or equivalent analytical experience.
- At least two 1 year of professional Data Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Business Intelligence.
- Strong SQL & experience in developing reporting on a BI platform (e.g. Tableau). Solid knowledge of Python (packages: Pandas, Numpy). Experience with data modeling & data science is a plus.
- A solid understanding of database design & ETL practices
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.