Squarespace is equally defined by its products & the advertising campaigns that promote & explain them. From the Emmy award-winning John Malkovich work, to last years Super Bowl ad featuring Keanu Reeves, creating buzzy & beautifully designed communications is a top priority.
Were looking for a summer art direction intern to join our in-house creative team in New York. You should be strategically & conceptually strong & prepared to work across a wide range of deliverables, including TV, print, radio, out of home, social, digital, partnerships & events.
Existing art director/copywriter teams are also welcome to apply.
- Solve marketing challenges through beautiful & creative strategic work.
- Turn ideas into a reality for our advertising campaigns, social media networks & more.
- Work independently & collaboratively on projects with stakeholders across the company.
- A portfolio that shows strong strategic & conceptual campaign thinking applied across a wide range of deliverables.
- Current enrollment in an advertising degree program graduating in 2019 or 2020.
- A practitioner's background in design.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop.
- Broad awareness of trends in culture & technology.
- Previous experience in agency or studio environments is a plus, but not required.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.