What We Are Building:|
At Rubikloud, we are on a mission to bring Intelligent Decision Automation to the worlds largest enterprise retailers. Our platform unifies the latest in distributed systems, artificial intelligence, cloud architecture & some of the brightest minds to fulfill our mission. Over the past three years, we have been able to connect with over 150,000 retail point of sales location in 10 countries & create a database of over $100 billion in first party retail transactional data. And the numbers are only growing!
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a passionate, curious professional to join our Engineering team as a Data Platform Engineer. Reporting to the Senior Director of Data Platform, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with various team members to execute on the Rubikloud vision, work on solving complex data challenges & contribute to the development of our products.
What We Are Building:
What You Will Be Doing:
- Implement & test our big data platform that processes large amounts of disparate data sources into a powerful & proprietary retail data model.
- Develop new features to improve performance, scalability & fault tolerance of our big data platform.
- Work closely with data engineering, data-science & infrastructure engineering teams to design, build & deploy stable data pipelines.
- Support & maintain existing production processes & identify areas for improvement.
- Ensure high quality, on-time delivery of solutions under tight deadlines to meet business needs.
- Be an integral part of the team, building new generation Ingestion, Mapping & Data Quality Tools for the Data Platform.
- Collaborate with team members in code reviews, discovering best practices & patterns for continuous improvement