At Daily Harvest, we aim to create the best experience for our customers. This involves everything from traceability - farm to freezer, to creating a digital community & ecosystem, to modernizing supply chain processes, to making complex order & fulfillment scenarios seamless. This is about quality!
To continue in this quest, we are currently seeking an ambitious VP of Engineering to develop & manage our engineering team. Youll partner with the Executive Team & other leaders in the organization to help lead the companys strategic direction, development, & growth.
- Experience in ecommerce: fluent in thinking about topics like customer segmentation, unit economics, retention, marketing costs, etc.
- Extensive experience integrating hosted solutions, tools, & vendors
- Strong point of view about the best way to collaborate with leaders in Marketing, Finance, Operations, & Product
- Proven ability to build & lead technical processes
- Comfortable with productive disagreement & not conflict avoidant
- Understanding of when to Build vs. Buy
- Has supervised teams of 15-30
- You will have experience recruiting & building diverse engineering teams.
- Worked at great companies in leadership roles, & have seen what success looks like.
- Been consistently promoted up the chain of responsibility
- Built & delivered products that have scaled in the marketplace.
- Are comfortable taking risks, as well as making mistakes, & are humble enough to discuss them
- You will have experience (and enjoy!) speaking/networking to help build the brand of the company & product.
- An office freezer full of smoothies, soups, overnight oats, chia puddings, harvest bowls, & lattes
- A casual, dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Unlimited vacation days with a get your work done policy that respects your time
- Lots of responsibility!
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, & Refinery29, & garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, & Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.