ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports & interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Internal Fraud & Abuse Senior Analyst is responsible for assessing risk within FanDuels Fraud Operations & Strategy Function. The Senior Analyst is responsible for assisting with the evaluation of Fraud Operations processes & development & implementation of control enhancements as well as performing ad hoc responsibilities.
The Senior Analyst must pass required licensing as mandated by various state gaming & racing regulatory bodies. Failure to be licensed or retain licensure will result in termination of employment.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Assess Fraud Operations processes for risk & control effectiveness.
- Support the control design process & assess processes for any control gaps or enhancements needed to ensure effectiveness of controls.
- Assist in creating & maintaining standard operating procedures & policies focused on Fraud Operations & Strategy as well as documenting key business processes
- Assist with the development & performance of a risk assessment across Fraud Operations & Strategy.
- Assist with strategic commercial projects to ensure key risks & controls are addressed & adhered to reach appropriate decisions that capture control requirements.
- Support with related projects/assignments & provide cross-functional expertise as necessary.
- When requested, participate in incident investigations, & prepare detailed reports.
- Maintain awareness of key process changes, system changes, & organizational structure, & overall impact on operational risk management.
- Monitor emerging risks & regulations that could impact the business & performing & participating in periodic risk assessments.
- Participate in strategic planning to determine department priorities, objectives & projects.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 3+ years of audit (preferably internal) experience preferably within the e-commerce, gaming or financial services industry
- 2+ years of experience in developing internal operational business controls
- Prior experience assessing risk & building risk & controls program
- Bachelors Degree, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to prioritize competing deadlines & to perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written, communication, organizational, problem-solving & analytical skills.
- Strong relationship building & collaboration skills.
- Ability to communicate with technical & non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units.
- Professional audit certifications such as CPA, CIA and/or CISA a plus
- Passion for sports and/or gaming industry a plus
- Licensure: Must be able to pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing & gaming regulatory bodies.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.