At GoCardless were scaling from processing 3.5 billion a year to over 10 billion. Our vision is to build a global connected payments network, making payments simpler on the internet no matter what country you're in or what software youre using.
Today we help over 53,000 businesses across the UK & Europe collect payments & were growing fast. International expansion is one of our key priorities; weve recently opened in France, Germany & Australia with plans for further expansion.
In this role, you will develop & grow in a world-class Customer Success Management team to retain & grow our 53,000+ Customers Globally.
Our Customer Success team advises & guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring the adoption of our platform & ultimately driving business value GoCardless. Our Customer Success Managers - Small Business do this through targeted engagements with customers at scale.
On a day-to-day basis:
- You will understand the customer experience, putting customers' needs first
- You will engage & target customers at critical points in the customer journey to ensure adoption, growth, & renewal of GC.
- You will find opportunities to implement 1: many programs that can efficiently & effectively drive customer outcomes at scale.
- You will test playbooks & program ideas & track results based on defined customer goals.
- You will identify common customer challenges & actively suggest better solutions.
- You will create & adapt customer assets & delivery channels to maximize impact at scale.
- You will help drive customer references & case studies.
Who were looking for
- Relevant work experience in a customer-facing role. SaaS customer success, account management or sales organisation experience a benefit.
- A self-motivated, dedicated individual with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills & experience quickly building customer relationships.
- Ability to embrace the mindset of continuous improvement & actively contribute to the process & procedure of the team.
- Proven track record of highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment.
- Creative problem solving under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Experience with common SaaS technologies preferable eg Salesforce, Zendesk.
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds & we embrace diversity if youre unsure, please apply