Compass is streamlining the home buying & selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology & personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the countrys top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell & rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, & have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
As theNew DevelopmentOn-site Real Estate Administratoryou will be part of the team responsible for representing a new development building on the Upper East Side. You will represent our company, serving as a great first impression & the initial point of contact for this high-profile new development. You will be responsible for scheduling appointments, directing emails & calls to appropriate contacts, maintaining the work/sales area, flow of correspondence, & more.
The ideal candidate will be able to work Monday through Friday from 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM.
- Welcome all guests in the sales gallery
- Prepare guests for tours with the sales agents
- Coordinate previews for brokers as needed
- Schedule & confirm appointments
- Answer & direct all incoming inquiries & provide meaningful follow up & engagement
- Maintain a customer database, ensuring all data is entered accurately & in a timely manner
- Create sales reports & market studies
- Assist with marketing efforts
- Create & maintain contact lists, traffic reports, registrations, & demographic stats
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Team
- Assist with the planning & logistics associated with events & meetings
- Maintain & order necessary office supplies
- Organize, distribute, & keep inventory of marketing collateral
- Update listings across all platforms
- Provide basic operational support (coordinate flower delivery, IT service, housekeeping) & ensure sales gallery & model residences are always in impeccable condition
- Assist with communication between sales agents, the sales director, & project management team
- Miscellaneous support as needed for the Sales Director & Sales Team
What We're Looking For
- Licensed Associate Real Estate Salesperson preferred
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Prior experience in property management, hospitality & event planning experience is preferred
- High degree of attention to detail
- Friendly, warm personality
- A self-starter with the ability to multi-task with limited direction
- Ability to be highly discreet & maintain utmost confidentiality
- Strong organizational & interpersonal skills
- Articulate & polished verbal & written communication skills
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community of different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.