Working alongside our Head of Marketing & Head of Product Design, the Graphic Designer will be charged with taking direction from written or spoken ideas & converting them into digital or print materials. In this role you will have the opportunity to impact Knotels global growth & design standards.
What Youll Do
- Assist the marketing & design departments in creating branding, sales & marketing collateral for Knotel this includes pitch decks, event materials, signage, logos etc.
- Assist in the creation of digital design work, including website build outs & digital marketing materials, such as newsletters
- Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements & brand values of Knotel
Who You Are
- The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work to support our brands
- Results driven, determined & flexible with a strong & disciplined work ethic
- High energy, passionate & driven
- Great visual communication skills
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize in a fast-paced environment, maintaining a strong attention to detail
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in graphic arts preferable.
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design & multimedia presentation. Experience in Sketch & prototyping tools such as InVision a huge plus.
- 2+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Experience working with & setting up digital templates.
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operates custom spaces for established & growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will & build whats never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 50 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.