Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Come join us here at Conductor! Conductor is a technology company with a passion for helping you help your customers. Marketers use our software & services to create & optimize valuable content so that it gets found, answers questions, & solves problems for real people.
Its a super exciting time to come onboard as we recently raised $150 million in funding to build out our technology and acquired ContentKing - the worlds first real-time website auditing & monitoring platform.
Conductor is looking for an Account Manager to own the relationship between Conductor & our enterprise customers key stakeholders. In this role, you will be responsible for renewing & growing Conductors existing enterprise customers. This role works in partnership with Customer Success, Professional Services, Sales, Marketing, & Pre-Sales. The candidate will be a high impact individual capable of working cross-functionally to continuously drive improvements to customers success metrics, grow revenue from assigned accounts, ensure exceptional customer experiences, & facilitate knowledge exchange between customers & Conductor team members. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic & the desire to not only meet net retention targets but to exceed them.
- Proactively manage pipeline & renewals to meet quarterly net retention targets across a set of existing Conductor customers
- Understand & anticipate clients business needs to drive the success & growth of accounts
- Identify executive sponsors, establish strategic alignment between customers objectives & Conductors solutions, & develop a long-term strategy to address their strategic outcomes & drive results.
- Collaborate with Customer Success & Professional Services to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Assist customers with challenges & problems, converting them into sales opportunities when possible.
- Confidently convey Conductors value proposition clearly & persuasively to a variety of different audiences, including C-Level executives
- Negotiate contract renewals & expansion opportunities
- Ensure delivery of our solutions to customers in accordance with their needs & objectives
- Serve as the first line in the escalation path for customer satisfaction issues.
- Maintain account & opportunity forecasting within our internal CRM
- Maintain an expert level of knowledge of the complete capabilities of Conductors products & of Conductors internal operational processes.
- Assist in collecting client feedback, defining processes, & identifying best practices
- Lead initiatives to drive customer awareness & engagement
- Prepare business reviews, proposals, demos, investment summaries, & contracts.
- Work as a team player by contributing, learning, & sharing new knowledge
- Ensure data accuracy of customer information that is maintained in the CRM system to improve reporting & analytics.
- Maintain an understanding of assigned customers platform adoption & utilization trends.
- Demonstrated experience & success in managing & growing client relationships
- Success as a relationship builder & collaborator with amazing verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to penetrate accounts & engage with stakeholders within accounts.
- Experience in SaaS. Tech savvy, & the ability talk the talk about web-based technologies.
- Ability to prioritize projects & time-manage effectively while managing multiple customer growth engagements concurrently
- Proven analytical & problem solving skills.
- Exceptional listening & interpersonal skills with a high degree of approachability. Must possess the ability to work seamlessly in a team oriented environment.
- Collaborative & results-oriented in a way that drives change & results across multiple departments with the customer experience always in mind.
- Demonstrated expertise in retention strategies, techniques, processes & measurements preferred.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate & present verbally & in writing
- Technically savvy & adaptable in a constantly changing environment. Ability to quickly master new technology
- Self-motivated, outgoing, & able achieve results
- A growth mindset with the willingness to learn & develop professionally
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, Google Suite)
- Prior experience with Salesforce CRM a plus
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel (10%+) to meet clients in order to support Account Reviews & on site efforts to ensure client adoption & use of the Conductor platform.
- Baseline knowledge of SEO preferred, but not necessary.
- Proficiency in the use of related software & computer tools.
Education & Experience:
- BS/BA degree desired; or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a B2B Account Management or Customer Success role, preferably within an Enterprise SaaS company.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk & working on a computer.
- Ability to travel by plane, train, car to customers
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives & challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, & stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, & business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances where a particular employee works.