Who we are
automotiveMastermindcurrently provides U.S. automotive dealers with AI/behavior prediction analytics software & marketing solutions that improve the vehicle purchase process & results. The companys cloud-based technology helps dealers precisely predict automobile-buying behavior & automates the creation of microtargeted customer communications, leading to proven higher sales & more consistent customer retention.In 2017 we wereaquiredby IHS Markit.
IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500.Theyhelp decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks & strategic issues across a host of industries & disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime & trade, aerospace & defense, chemical, & economics & country risk.
What we do
Our proprietary software-as-a-service helps automotive dealerships & sales teams better understand & predict exactly which customers are ready to buy, the reasons why, & the key offers & incentives most likely to close the sale. Its micro-marketing engine then delivers the right message at the right time to those customers, ensuring higher conversion rates & a stronger ROI.
Who you are:
You are looking for the opportunity to make a difference & grow within a high-performance team with opportunity for advancement. You are confident, ambitious, & would be described by your colleagues as someone with a strong attention to detail. You can multitask, juggle several communication channels, & stay organized in a fast-paced environment. You are creative, collaborative, & perform well as part of a team.
What you will do:
- Develop a detailed knowledge ofautomotiveMastermindsmarketing cycle, systems, & processes.
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Predictive Marketing department runs smoothly.
- Respond to all inbound marketing-related inquiries & requests & work with the appropriate marketing team member to resolve them in a timely manner.
- Proactively troubleshoot problems & escalate issues when necessary.
- Assist in proofreading & QA of marketing campaigns & client data.
- Support brand managers in routing campaign samples through compliance department & documenting approval statuses.
- Create & organize campaign samples to share withautomotiveMasterminds sales team.
- Assist in developing content for the company knowledge base including FAQs, best practices, & training materials related to marketing topics.
Who you are:
- 1+ Years of Experience, including internship experience
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or other related field
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- A meticulous approach to work & a keen eye for detail
- Adept at maintaining high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to document & troubleshoot errors
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational & project-management skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, Google Drive, & Adobe Acrobat
- Able to work flexible hours
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Generally, work is performed Monday through Friday, though holidays & weekends may be required.
We believe in equal employment opportunities:
The company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the company complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.
The company expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of the companys employees to perform their job duties may result in disciplinary actions up to & including discharge.