Ampush is looking for a talented, highly motivated Creative Director to further establish its creative department & drive the team forward to deliver stunning & captivating results-driven digital creative. Our ideal candidate has a killer portfolio, strong people management & mentoring skills, an ability to translate all things creative to the broader organization, & a wealth of experience building successful client relationships.
As experts in digital marketing, Ampush oversees the users entire journey from developing compelling ad creative, to optimizing the onsite user experience, to improving post-click engagement. The Creative Director will be expected to help define digital marketing strategies across channels while guiding the designers, UI/UX designers, & copywriters on the team to work seamlessly with their colleagues across departments.
Our ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in driving acquisition via social media & other digital marketing channels, as well as by optimizing the user experience throughout the entire conversion funnel.
Ampush has offices in San Francisco & New York & was recently recognized as a Verified Expert Growth Marketing Agency by TechCrunch.
- Establish & build a more defined Creative Department within the context of Ampush. Serve as a mentor, leader & advocate for the designers, supporting the expansion of our talent & portfolio in the creative space
- Educate the Senior Leadership Team regarding the role creative can play within digital marketing & facilitate the integration of creative across all internal & external efforts
- Elevate & streamline the quality of creative output across all partnerships to ensure creative consistently meets or surpases client expectations
- Provide an innovative, yet data-driven, perspective to set the tone for creative strategy at Ampush. Play an integral role in business development & help to better define Ampush as an expert in the creative space for direct-response marketing
- Create growth opportunities for the creative department both internally & externally. Facilitate knowledge-shares among designers to ensure learnings & key-insights are applied across partnerships where relevant
- Define an informative & structured onboarding process for new designers and/or designers switching to a new partner to ensure a positive & productive experience for both the individual as well as for the client.
- Be the visionary for the creative department pushing convention, building forward-thinking teams & taking calculated risks
- 10+ years experience within the design industry
- 5+ years in a creative leadership/management role
- Thorough understanding of the creative process, project management principles & managing client relationships
- Provide conceptual oversight & creative direction, constantly pushing & elevating the quality of creative output
- Top-notch written, presentation & verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities, deadlines, & multiple stakeholders
- Social fluency & a strong working knowledge of how to drive conversion & engagement across channels
- Ability to travel, as needed, between Ampush offices
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Competitive salary & equity
- 100% Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
- 401(K) with match
- Life & AD&D coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account benefits
- Uncapped vacation & sick time
- Discounted gym & Zipcar memberships
- Subsidized lunches
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance or visa sponsorship.
Ampush reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition & is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Ampush is an Equal Opportunity Employer.