Were looking for a Senior Regional Strategy Manager to set the holistic regional strategy & help implement it across both pre & post-sales to improve the merchant side of our business.
As a member on our Local Team, you will be responsible for executing our strategic advantage: winning, growing & maintaining the best merchants in each city. As a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for improving the way we interact, retain & build relationships with our partners on the supply-side of the DoorDash marketplace.
What youll do:
- Strategize Build out a specific strategy on how we will win the merchant in your region
- Go-to-market Work closely with Product Management to own go-to-market strategy for new product launches & expansion in your region
- Experiment -Work closely with cross-functional partners to lead critical pilots in your region prior to scaling across the company
- Analyze Partner with Analytics & Marketplace Ops to create models to evaluate & forecast sales for our partners & figure out how to build an integrated strategy against our sales resources
- Influence Partner with Sales leadership ; Work with new merchants when they join our platform by attending sales meetings & preparing pitch decks
- Natural leader You pride yourself on your ability to lead & motivate a team
- Self-starter You have a bias towards action & are able to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving work environment
- Naturally curious You always look for ways to innovate & improve & take the initiative to implement optimizations
- Entrepreneurial You crave responsibility & want to shape the vision & direction of the company
- Relationship-builder You can influence & motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- Problem solver You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- 4-6 years of experience in consulting / strategy / business development / operations / technology / banking / analytics or related experience; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, working cross-functionally to achieve goals, & succeeding in a team environment
- Excellent analytical thinker who can create data driven recommendations; SQL is a plus
- Expert communication & interpersonal skills
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses & dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, & living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local & national restaurants in more than 600 cities across the United States & Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about one dash at a time.