Director, of Operations, Accountability (Adtech)
Who We Are:
We are Yieldmo, an advertising & analytics company with a single mission: helping our customers engage their customers. Through our engaging ad experiences, independent mobile ad exchange, relationships with leading content creators, & our powerful engagement analytics data,, we help companies create greater impact & gain deeper insights.
What We Need:
The Director of Operations is responsible for leading & managing the strategic direction & flawless execution of our Account Management & Sales Operations teams. Specifically, you will develop, streamline & troubleshoot workflows & processes that build efficiency & quality control, while maintaining a high touch, client first approach to all Yieldmo partners across our suite of services.
- Articulate & reinforce company vision & objectives to direct reports & throughout the entire Operations team
- Formulate account strategies that center on value creation & articulate value propositions Yieldmo can offer to the clients business to drive outsized revenue growth for both companies
- Partner with upper-third decision makers across your clients to design, iterate, & evolve joint, multi-year roadmaps that address their priorities & challenges
- Recruit & retain a team of direct reports who lead & impact Yieldmo & grow leaders within their own teams
- Lobby for product initiatives & data/technology/supply integrations that can contribute to the success of our clients
- Prioritize Operations requests for new features & bug fixes according to business impact & communicate to Product teams
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- 5-7+ years of Operations management
- Spearhead the performance & optimization strategies & processes used to hit client KPIs, prioritizing retention, & long-term growth.
- Work closely with leaders across the product, data, & business teams to develop product & strategy roadmaps.
- Industry experience is desired, with familiarity in mobile, data-driven marketing, advertising & SaaS solutions for marketing.
- You have built an Operations culture, including defining processes & systems, yielding consistent delivery of exceptional results
- Proven track record in a consulting role & customer-facing environment. Ability to leverage your business acumen to assess client needs & drive adoption.
- You have a track record of scaling high performing teams by successfully recruiting top talent
- You have a passion for developing employees & creating an engaging culture
- You rigorously set objectives & measure results, & are a calming influence that motivates your teams to go above & beyond
- Experience managing outsourced vendors
- Advanced excel, SQL & JAVA exposure
What Success in this Role Looks Like:
You are an Operations focused leader that is data driven & analytically minded. You toggle effortless between the nuts & bolts behind the machine with strong customer facing skills all while motivating your team to excellence.