Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions & governments in more than 200 countries & territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates & fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds & access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier & helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions & products that deliver the convenience & security of digital currency to more peopleall over the world.
Client Services (CS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa's clients around the world. With our deep knowledge & expertise, we are a key internal partner to product & technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development & successful deployment of Visa products & services. In addition to supporting client implementation of Visa products & services globally, CSS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization & clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing & configuration, & client tools. The team also provides support for Visa's DPS, CyberSource & Authorize.net businesses. Across time zones & borders, we provide clients with a comprehensive set of services including on-behalf-of contact center support to the end consumer & merchant. We are trusted partners to Visa's clients, providing expertise to support & successfully grow their business.
@VisaNews Twitter: www.twitter.com/visanews Tumblr: visacorporate.tumblr.com
Senior Dispute Representatives are responsible for facilitating the research & resolution of simple dispute claims & over time & through on-the-job experience, acquiring the skills & knowledge required to manage more complex dispute related work.
The position is responsible for processing basic disputes for Prepaid or Debit on behalf of Dispute Analysis & Support (DAS) clients. Working primarily fraud cases, they will learn systems & dispute processes.
- Review evidence or case presented & leveraging Network (Visa, MasterCard, Regional Network, etc.) dispute resolution management rules to determine the validity of each claim & its potential for recovery
- Utilize Network dispute process to attempt recovery on behalf of Visa DPS' Issuing & Acquiring Clients, ensuring that disputes are submitted in accordance with Network Operating Regulations, & that all required evidentiary & technical conditions & requirements are met
- When disputes are challenged by the opposing party via a representment, collaborate with senior staff to review the new evidence to assess its validity and
- Resolve the claim or counter-challenge the representment through Visa's pre-arbitration, pre-compliance, arbitration, or compliance process or
- Pass dispute to DPS Client to decision
- Work & balance Incoming/Outgoing disputes with Visa DPS settlement & Network financial general ledger (Regional only)
- Communicate via email & phone to Visa DPS Clients & Network associates as necessary
- Submissions without approval are capped at $1000 per claim at the representative level
- Work off business hours as required