The Executive Assistant provides dedicated support to several members of the Convercent by OneTrust Executive Leadership Team. The successful Executive Assistant exercises good judgement, works well under pressure, & pivots quickly as things change. Reporting to the Senior Executive Business Partner (Sr. EBP), the Executive Assistant will work both independently with the Executive Leadership Team but also collaboratively with the Sr. EBP & CEO to help make our team fast, efficient, & successful.
- Effectively manage active calendars, ensuring schedules are followed & respected for the executives
- Serves as the executives right hand by preparing agendas, attending important meetings & taking notes, while ensuring executive preparation & effectiveness
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously & follow through
- Be the liaison between the teams to ensure the relay of information & increase their effectiveness
- Find new & efficient ways to create work processes to help maximize your executives' time, including improving calendar cadences & team meeting agendas
- Arrange detailed travel plans, itineraries, & agendas, & prepare expense reports
- Be the knowledgeable point of contact for business related to your department & executive
- Plan team building events & QBPs & keep a pulse on culture & team morale
- Partner with Sr. EBP & internal team members to plan Company All Hands & Events
- Provide onsite help for CEO by greeting guests & assisting with any in-person asks
- Communicate on consistent basis with Sr. EBP on projects, executive calendars, & provide backup support to the CEO as needed
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proactive & forward-looking with strong organizational & time management skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter with exceptional attention to detail & a high degree of accuracy on work output
- Strong business acumen
- Creative, resourceful & flexible with the ability to respond quickly to changing needs
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills, approachable, & able to build relationships with stakeholders, including executives, team members, & external guests
- Passion for helping others & improving everything around you
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook) & Concur
- Experience using Salesforce a plus
- 2+ years experience providing administrative support to a team or leaders
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary compensation range provided here is just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: $65,000 - $80,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, & equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, & will be recorded & maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.