As a Finance Associate at Trialspark, youll help our leadership gain key insights into our business & support optimal decision making. You will work closely with our Business Development, Sales, & Operational teams to provide financial insight & guidance on a wide range of projects ranging from geographic expansion to data partnership structures to pricing optimization based on company goals & market forces. As a strategic & analytical member of the Finance team, you have a passion for continuous improvement & can execute seamlessly in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
In this position, your responsibilities will include:
- Performing analyses to identify & drive areas of financial improvement with the relevant stakeholders
- Engaging & collaborating cross-functionally with operations, sales, marketing, etc. on ad hoc projects & financial analyses
- Ensuring decision makers understand the financial implications of the decisions theyre making
- Support company-wide budgeting & forecasting processes
- Build & manage processes/systems to ensure we scale efficiently
Qualifications & Experience
Youd be a great fit for this position if:
- You have 1 - 4 years experience in a relevant role. Management consulting & prior startup experience a plus
- You are a first-principles thinker & take a data-driven approach to solving problems
- You are scrappy, a fast learner, & not intimidated to roll up your sleeves to get something done
- You feel a strong sense of ownership over your work. You not only get it done well, but you also look for ways to improve how we do things.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.