As a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner, Silverline leverages best practices acquired by over 1,100 implementations, with significant expertise in the Financial Services & Healthcare industries, creating unique digital experiences that transform the way our clients do business. Our Industry solution focus combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation, & ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Additionally, Silverline offers popular AppExchange applications & industry-proven Fullforce Certified accelerators.
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. Were a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients lives easier through technology & we have a good time while were at it! Silverline is the #3 Company to Work for among small & medium size companies in last years annual Glassdoor Employees Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
The Healthcare & Life Sciences (HLS) Partner Alliance Manager will be responsible for supporting, managing & executing HLS Silverlines Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy across healthcare industry sub-verticals led by Silverlines GM of Healthcare. The role will report into Silverlines Chief Growth Officer.
The HLS Partner Alliance Manager will evangelize Silverlines value proposition to Salesforce & the Salesforce ISV Ecosystem. The role requires someone who is able to build & foster strong relationships with various partner stakeholders in the service of developing existing & new channels of business for Silverline.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Develop & Execute Strategic Plans with Salesforce & assigned HLS ISV Partner(s)
- Work with Salesforce & designated partner(s) to build a pipeline of opportunities for Silverline Sales teams
- Manage & review pipeline & other relevant metrics tied to partner strategies & initiatives in close alignment with internal & external stakeholders
- Manage relationships with various HLS Sales teams at Salesforce & assigned HLS ISV Partner(s)
- Conduct regular cadence between Salesforce Sales, Partner Sales, Salesforce HLS Industry, & other designated teams
- Conduct regular cadence with assigned HLS ISV partner(s)
- Conduct regular cadence with internal Silverline business stakeholders
- Ensure consistent & timely internal & external partner communication, education & enablement
- Support Salesforce field & industry focused events & social activities to drive pipeline generation
- Execute towards specified partner KPIs, including, but not limited to, winning hearts & minds internally at Salesforce as well as with designated HLS focused partners
- Administrative tasks related to the management of Salesforce & assigned HLS ISV partner(s)
- This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties or responsibilities; at times other duties may be assigned as needed
- 3-5 years in a role(s) focused on channel/alliance management with a passion & commitment for partner success
- 1-3 years experience in Healthcare Industry and/or Salesforce Ecosystem is preferred
- Strong record of meeting or exceeding partner sales targets
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, & project management skills, using relevant information to make timely & critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams & has substantial impact on investments & program effectiveness
- Relationship building skills toward a broad constituency ranging from channel partners, sales, marketing & technical teams
- Ability to build & maintain positive working relationships while delivering results in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, & team-oriented organization.
- Proven ability to understand different partner GTM & Organizational models
- Ability to use Salesforce Application
- Willingness to travel as needed
Bachelor's Degree required