SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, with over 12 million companies continuously rated, operating in 64 countries. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Alex Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh & funded by world-class investors, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 25,000 organizations for self-monitoring, third-party risk management, board reporting, & cyber insurance underwriting; making all organizations more resilient by allowing them to easily find & fix cybersecurity risks across their digital footprint.
Headquartered in New York City, our culture has been recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best WorkplaceThe Staff engineer will ensure that the support team provides high-quality support to customers through effective communication, problem-solving, & customer service skills. In addition, you need to work closely with other teams within the company to identify opportunities for improvement & help develop & implement strategies for enhancing the customer experience.
This position requires work in the US-Eastern time zone from 8 am-5 pm ET.
The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for resolving technical cases created by customers who are experiencing unexpected behaviors or have technical questions about the SSC software & platform. The ideal candidate will be able to build trust, show empathy, & communicate effectively with customers, while also having a deep understanding of the SSC platform & its core functionalities.
- In this role, the support engineer will resolve technical cases created by customers looking for help to understand or troubleshoot unexpected behaviors or to answer technical questions about the SSC software & platform
- A successful candidate will be committed to providing amazing customer support experiences, using skills that include building trust, showing empathy & excellent communication to answer customer enquiries
- Understanding the SSC platform & all core functionalities will be essential while employing various diagnostic tools to isolate the potential cause of the issue
- Drive resolution by digging in & escalating challenging tickets.
- Ensure that all tickets meet our service level agreements
- The Technical Support Engineer must be able to work outside of normal business hours (weekend shifts, holidays) as needed
- Minimum 3+ years of application security support, technical support preferably in SAAS & Cyber security.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related discipline, or relevant professional experience
- Prior experience providing support to large enterprise customers with the ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership
- Experience working with Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira or similar.
Solutions Focused: We identify problems then quickly shift to solutions.
Customer Centric: We are obsessed with making our customers happy.
One Scorecard: We are one team that embraces diversity, fun & collaboration.
Resilient: We persevere through obstacles.
Embody #SecurityDNA: We practice what we preach.
Awards & Recognition
Top 10 Cybersecurity Experts 2021 - Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy
CEO of the Year - Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy
Best Cybersecurity Company
Deloitte Technology Fast 500
The Forrester New Wave Leader, Cybersecurity Risk Rating Platforms
SecurityScorecard is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity & embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or gender (including pregnancy) gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, disability status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, in accordance with applicable law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SecurityScorecard does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies.