Regional Director - APAC
At Taboola, we're on a mission to redefine the future of digital advertising. Our commitment to innovation & excellence has led us to seek a dynamic & experienced Regional Director to lead our efforts in the APAC region, with a focus on the vibrant markets of South Korea, Australia & New Zealand.
- Join a company recognized for its industry leadership & innovation.
- Be part of a culture that values diversity, inclusion, & collaboration.
- Experience unparalleled growth opportunities & career advancement.
Working from our regional headquarters in Bangkok & reporting directly to VP-APAC the regional manager will drive growth & innovation in Australia, New Zealand & South Korea markets.
As the Regional Director, you will:
Be a catalyst of business growth:
- Foster substantial growth in both gross & net revenue across South Korea & ANZ by spearheading, leading, & managing Taboola's business initiatives on both the supply & demand sides, all aimed at achieving ambitious growth targets.
- Collaborate with your team of Country Managers to create & execute a comprehensive, scalable business operating plan, delivering on monthly, quarterly, & annual revenue targets
- Work closely with the VP APAC & the Senior Leadership Team to craft & execute a strategic go-to-market plan that sets the stage for success throughout the wider APAC region. You will identify & seize growth opportunities.
- Drive cross-functional resources & support to the region, demonstrating the same proactive approach to building strong relationships with internal stakeholders as you do with clients.
- Integrate seamlessly into the company's Global Sales Management team, providing valuable insights from the APAC market & executing decisions within the territory.
Champion our in-market reputation:
- Personally cultivate, nurture, & expand valuable partnerships & relationships with key publishers, advertisers, & advertising agencies in South Korea, Australia & New Zealand at a strategic level.
- Collect, consolidate, & channel valuable customer feedback to appropriate channels, fostering collaboration with product, marketing, sales, professional services, & business operations teams to ensure that Taboola's offerings align with the ever-evolving needs of the local market.
Build our Culture:
- Play a pivotal role within the APAC leadership team, actively shaping & implementing the region's strategy, & contributing to the creation of an inspiring & productive environment both at our Bangkok hub & in our remote offices.
- Act as a cultural champion, ensuring that our core values are not just words on paper but deeply embedded in our day-to-day operations & decision-making processes
- You're a dynamic leader with a proven track record (15+ years in APAC) of senior sales leadership across multiple markets in the adtech & advertising industry. You possess a deep understanding of the intricate advertiser & publisher landscape, in one or more of the South Korea, Australia & New Zealand markets.
- Your expertise goes beyond the ordinary you've honed the skill of building high-performing sales & account management departments. You inspire & engage your teams by setting crystal-clear business priorities, all while providing a deep understanding of the context & strategic direction of our business
- Managing other senior leaders isn't just a task; it's your forte. In this role, you'll directly oversee two Country Managers, guiding them towards excellence & success.
- Your commercial acumen is advanced, & budgeting & business planning are second nature to you. You quickly grasp our company's vision & strategy, translating them into actionable insights.
- You're not just comfortable with data you thrive on it. You meticulously analyse & report on sales performance data, using a data-driven approach to craft a regional strategy that drives results.
- You have an uncanny eye for process improvement. Your career is peppered with examples of identifying inefficiencies in processes, systems, & structures to boost performance & impact on revenue.
- Networking isn't just a skill; it's a superpower. You excel in connecting with both internal & external stakeholders, possessing top-notch communication skills. Whether you're engaging with C-suite executives or fostering relationships with clients, you have a knack for gaining buy-in & influencing decision-making.
- When it comes to contract negotiation, you're a maestro. You've successfully structured long-term partnerships with complex, multi-matrix organizations, delivering value & growth.
- Above all, you're results-driven & have an entrepreneurial mindset. You're not just here to lead; you're here to drive growth, seize opportunities, & make a significant impact on our journey to redefine the future of digital advertising.
- Strong proficiency in business English is a must with proficiency in Korean being a strong advantage, as it will facilitate effective communication with local teams & clients in the region. Candidates with Korean language skills are encouraged to highlight this capability in their applications.
If this sounds like you, we can't wait to have you on board as our Regional Director for the APAC region. Your experience & passion are precisely what we need to continue our mission of innovation & excellence.