Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is seeking a HR Technology Analyst to be a key contributor on the HR Technology team. The person in this role will primarily focus on running Workday projects with varying levels of complexity including the annual compensation cycle, semi-annual performance reviews & open enrollment. In addition, this individual will help with Workday support . Reporting to the Head of HR Technology, this position is critical in supporting Twilios rapid growth.
Twilio is looking for a person who lives the Twilio Magic & has demonstrated a track record of supporting Workday in a fast paced, ever changing environment. They also have:
- 3+ years of Workday HCM & a B.S. degree or equivalent experience required.
- Deep Workday configuration experience in two of the following areas: Absence, Benefits, Compensation, Performance, Talent management, Time Off or Time Tracking.
- Must be collaborative, a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change with the ability to think through problems & deliver quality solutions against very tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced & dynamic environment with versatility to manage multiple projects, priorities & urgent issues successfully & simultaneously.
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical & have a system thinking approach to problem solving, basic understanding how things affect one another in an overall system.
- Customer service oriented & ability to meet defined SLAs with familiar with agile methodology.
- Strong exposure & knowledge of various types of HR systems across the People function HCM, LMS, ATS, Case Management is preferred.
As a HR Technology Analyst, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- Be an Owner: Work on People projects with varying levels of complexity. Gather & document end-user requirements by working with cross functional teams. Prototype & configure based on Project requirements. Manage testing, identify test scenarios/use cases, help develop test scripts & execute UAT with the project team. Maintain & support ad-hoc reporting needs. Assist with production support.
- Dont Settle: Keep current on new Workday releases, enhancements & communicating potential process improvements as well as ensuring solution designs are in line with security, scalability & best practices.
- Write it Down: Document & evaluate end-user requirements, Create related system documentation & end user training resources.
- Empower Others: Manage testing by identifying test scenarios, develop test scripts, & execute testing in support of system & user acceptance testing. Communicate & train system end users on necessary functions.
- Wear the Customers Shoes: Proactively support the business by providing the best end user experience.
- No Shenanigans: Support SOX compliance efforts by ensuring process & data integrity.
This position will be an integral part of the HR Technology team which plays a critical role to Twilios growth by providing HR system functionality to our end users including self service, data transactions, reporting capabilities & automation of data flows to other downstream systems. This team is always iterating & improving our processes.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.