Mode is a remote-first company with cross-functional teams based throughout the US. We welcome applicants from all 50 states. Employees based in the San Francisco area also have the option to work out of our office as desired.
We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts & Data Scientists. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audiencepeople on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, & everything in betweenhas begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts & use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customers, Mode is the central place where data experts & domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
As a Customer Success Manager at Mode, you'll own a portfolio of our fast-growing, small & mid-sized customers. By building exceptional relationships with each customer in your portfolio, you'll deliver value at all stages of the customer journey to drive mutual success & growth. If youre a proactive customer champion - passionate about solving problems, connecting customer value to revenue growth, & advising customers - youll bring tremendous value to our customers & team!
What youll do:
- Develop & implement a customer education certification program that is relevant to the needs of our customers through cross-functional collaboration
- Determine, own, & drive Mode's customer education & enablement initiatives by creating a repeatable, scalable process that ensures content remains current as the product evolves while also developing new & relevant content for various customer personas (i.e., Analyst, Code-Free Users)
- Develop & drive customer education metrics - user certification rate, course completion rate, Mode University CSAT, etc. - that highlight the value of Mode's enablement initiatives & report on results to cross-functional stakeholders
- Work with Support & Customer Success Managers to identify & uncover repetitive customer questions by leveraging feedback to create, manage, & iterate on new or existing course content
- Align with other GTM teams on new content that supports campaigns, launches, & product releases, ensuring that we have a unified approach to pushing content to Modes help site, developer documentation, University, & resources pages
- Build a robust library of enablement content, including Mode University courses, Appcues assets, walk-through tutorials, & videos to help our customers accomplish their goals & realize the value of Mode
- Create & improve current training methods, including but not limited to live training sessions, virtual office hours, on-demand webinars, & monthly coffee chat discussions
- Create & execute a plan to drive education & enablement through building community initiatives & sharing best practices through forums & other channels
- Proactively seek customer feedback to improve the user learning experience & develop new content offerings in Mode University
- Become a Mode product expert
What we look for:
- Experience in building customer education & enablement programs for technical platforms with very large numbers of users
- Strong desire to build a best-in-class Customer Education function with a strong customer-first viewpoint
- Experience with - or strong desire to learn - the modern analytics space, from tooling in the modern data stack to approaches to building & scaling best in class data teams
- Ability to develop deep expertise & product knowledge of Modes platform
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS), with curriculum creation & development
- Ability to map jobs to be done by different stakeholders to specific education & enablement programs to help them successfully do those jobs in Mode
- Analytical approach to problem solving & assessing the success of customer education & enablement programs
- Exceptional project management skills, with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally & ensure delivery of projects on time
- Alignment with Modes values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity & learning, humility & gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously & strive for a healthy balance between work & personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO & family leave
- Flexible work scheduleswe trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members & their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment & a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions & hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here. #BI-Remote
The compensation range for this role is $120,000-$150,000 to be determined by level.