SoundCloud is the world's leading audio platform, allowing everyone to share & discover unique content anywhere, anytime, on the web & on mobile. SoundCloud is looking for a Senior Manager, Marketing Operations to join its global brand marketing team. This individual will provide operational, production & creative support across the global marketing & communication teams. This role is based in SoundClouds New York office & will report to the Vice President, Brand Marketing.
SoundCloud is seeking an experienced marketing operations professional to improve overall marketing efficiency & effectiveness, by developing & applying a structured approach to resource management & existing project management processes, in partnership with marketing leadership & business.
- Develop & lead project management process for key cross-functional initiatives across Marketing, Artist Relations, Communications & business teams
- Manage communication on all creative development queue across internal stakeholders
- Manage go-to-market timelines & processes in partnership with business leadership
- Maintain status, budget tracking & reporting on key marketing initiatives
Experience & Skills
- 5-7 years experience working at a brand or agency in a marketing operations, project management or production role; experience in music, entertainment/lifestyle and/or technology a must
- Extremely detail-oriented with a passion for process
- Strong written & verbal skills
- Track-record of success navigating a global workplace & managing projects across multiple time zones
Diversity at SoundCloud
SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity & open expression are fundamental to our organization; they help us build a social platform & global community where anyone can create, discover, & share sounds. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, & strive to develop an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute.