Gimlet Media/ A Spotify Company
Gimlet Media tells stories through audio. Our roster of podcasts includes critically-acclaimed shows like Reply All, Crimetown, Homecoming, & The Nod. We have top editorial, sales, & business teams that work together to create experiences that help listeners better understand each other & the world around them. We are looking for ambitious, curious, talented, & kind people to join our team.
We come from diverse backgrounds, brought together by the desire to create amazing experiences for listeners, & a shared belief in working hard, embracing creativity, & supporting one another. At Gimlet, good ideas matter more than titles. People who tackle problems with creative solutions, & who love the energy of a collaborative, team-oriented creative process thrive here. Were proud to have recently joined the Spotify family with whom we share these values.
Were looking for a Brooklyn-based Associate Manager, Sales Operations to support our sales team in running effectively across our entire sales cycle, & throughout categories & geographies. The ideal candidate is driven, organized, analytical, & comfortable with no two days or requests being the same. This person will be excellent at prioritizing tasks, & sharing information across the team to drive transparency & efficient decision making. The candidate should have a can-do attitude, & excitement about working in the fast-growing podcast industry.
What Youll Do
- Work directly with Gimlets head of sales to build & help standardize business processes, analytics, & reporting
- Provide recommendations & take actions based on company objectives, forecast or performance metrics.
- Create & maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, & sales team communication.
- Identify & eliminate sales process bottlenecks & inconsistencies.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel & delivering regular insights to the business; define & deliver techniques to optimize the funnel.
- Own the administration of Salesforce, & ensure freshness & accuracy reporting.
- Work closely with Spotify & Gimlet teams to streamline the post-acquisition integration.
- 2+ years in digital advertising
- Strong data & analytics skills
- Love for execution at a high level of detail & integrity
- Extremely proactive & highly organized, with the ability to manage & prioritize multiple & varied tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent client service & verbal & written communication skills
- Previous experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams & all levels of management (internally & externally)
This is a full-time, benefits-eligible position based in our Brooklyn headquarters.