KATERRA exists to help transform construction through technology - every process & every product.
We provided end-to-end building services, creating new efficiencies between design, engineering, construction, project management, & more. Our integrated teams apply the principles of technology & manufacturing to the building industry, bringing fresh minds & innovative approaches to remove unnecessary time & costs from construction projects.
At KATERRA, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, & bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
One of KATERRA's cultural principles is Diversity.We believe different backgrounds, ideas, & skillsets result in better outcomes.KATERRA does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity. KATERRA encourages people of all backgrounds to apply, including people of color, immigrants, refugees, women, LGBTQIA, people with disabilities, veterans & those with diverse life experiences
This position will be required to perform tasks involving physical labor & will be required to operate a variety of hand & power tools. This position will be responsible for the efficient production of products according to established procedures, following all safety protocols & workplace policies.
- Report to - Production Supervisor
- Direct Reports - None
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate & tend automated assembling equipment such as robotic & fixed automation equipment.
- Be aware of & follow location & work center safety & security policies & procedures.
- Familiar with powered industrial equipment
- This position will lift up to 50 pounds + unassisted & walk in high traffic area.
- Clean & perform preparation of work-site.
- Load, unload & identify building materials, machinery & tools & distribute them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans & specifications
Required Skills & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Requires good manual dexterity (hand, arm, & multi-limb coordination)
This position is non-exempt/hourly
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that KATERRA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, KATERRA will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, KATERRA explicitly reserves the right to pursue & hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of KATERRA.