Location: Tel Aviv
DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology & tools that accurately authenticate the quality of digital media & drive ad performance for the world's largest brands. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com
In this position you will work with a cross-functional team to build one of the worlds leading Contextual Analysis products, combining Ontology & Machine Learning to automatically classify hundreds of millions of pages & videos every day. The biggest brands worldwide rely on DVs classification product in order to reach their customers in digital across Apps, Web, Facebook, Youtube, etc., & its your responsibility to ensure DV identifies the most safe & relevant contextual environment.To achieve this goal youll This PM will be responsible for efforts to develop new functionality & enhance existing products across DVs ontological & classification solutions.
The role includes working directly with anone engineering Scrum team as a Product Owner, as well as close collaboration with other product & engineering teams in multiple locations.
The ideal candidate is data-driven & detail-oriented, able to drive decisions from large amounts of data & has extensive product management experience. Communication skills & great analytical skills are also crucial for this role. Familiarity with, or ability to quickly learn about web classification is key for success in this role.
- Create requirements for classification & ontology development related products.
- Create internal tools for data driven ontology development.
- Serve as the Product Owner for an engineering scrum team.
- Collaborate with other product & engineering teams in order to ensure successful launches.
- Manage development from concept ideation to product release, including requirement gathering & breaking down the vision to epics & stories.
- Collect feedback & functional needs & develop product requirements accordingly.
- Create product documentation for internal & external customers.